The term “Rich Webs” or & “US” or “WE” ; refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Novel Tech Park, Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068 Our company registration number is U72900KA2017PTC102031, India. The term & “YOU” ; refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to RICH WEBS are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BMC’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
Below are the payment terms and conditions which all the clients are agreed if the booking or advance amount to initiate the work is paid. here client means the business entity taking products and services from RWO INFO SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. and company or We mean RWO INFO SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
- The client must pay at least 50% of the amount for starting the work, and 100% advance for digital marketing and SEO.
- The client needs to provide complete details of their business.
- The company is not liable for any damages or purchases due to hosting companies.
- The company provides hosting, domain, SSL, Sitelock products as an affiliate or as a reseller of any other company like GoDaddy or Endurance International Group.
- The company is not liable for any terms and condition changes from the third party.
- The client must buy Domain, Hosting, Server or any security related products from their own email id and password, The company is not responsible for any of the expiry or data loss.
- The company provides SMS gateway and payment gateway from the third party and not responsible for any further loss from payment gateway and SMS gateway service provider.
- The Company must get a wireframe, the flowchart of the Website, Product, Software, mobile apps or ERP to be developed or designed. If it was not provided with the client has to accept the product or need to pay for the product developed or need to pay for the employees worked as $10-$15/ hr. If all the assets and requirement is not provided by the client the timeline will only consider from the date of receiving the complete assets.
- The Client must review everything before the second revision. after second revision the changes or modification may be chargeable. The company is not responsible for Search Engine Results or Google listings if SEO services are not taken from us.
- The company provides free On page SEO optimization services with websites, it does not mean its SEO services.
- If the payment is not cleared during the month than invoice will be invalid and you cannot claim it for GST. once the full payment is made we will issue a new invoice, for the current month.
- If payment is due for more than a week than the customer has to pay 10% compound interest on billing amount from the due date.
- Support period for the website is one month, the mobile app is six month.
- If the source code and FTP details or Database details are with the client then support term is void and Company is not responsible for support.
- Before providing any files or source code or going live, full payment must be completed.
- Client is not lible to get Mobile app source code if its not paid or discussed during the contract.
- Extended support is chargeable.
- Dedicated accounts manager is chargeable.
- Support within the support period and on non-working days is chargeable.
- Email support is available to all, response time is 24-48 hours.
- Clients need to keep in cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other terms and conditions are available on www.richwbes.com